Search results

1. Slav King

SMT's Staff application

- General - 1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? - SMT - STEAM_0:1:1443400 2. Do you have a Microphone? - Yes 3. What are your availability times? I currently have a job so 10pm ~ 3 am unless I have the day off some days might have been to long so would not be able to get on 4. Do you have any...
  2. Slav King

Radical's Staff Application

- General - 1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? - Radical - STEAM_0:1:1443400 2. Do you have a Microphone? - Yes 3. What are your availability times? I currently have a job so 10pm ~ 3 am unless I have the day off some days might have been to long so would not be able to get on 4. Do you...
  3. Slav King

Player Report

1. What is your steam name? - Radical 2. What is the person's steam name and steamid that you are reporting? - Cat Drink Malako (STEAM_0:0:192783597) & Top1_Bunio (STEAM_0:1:161659078) 3. Is the person you are reporting a staff or a regular player? - Regular Player 4. Can you describe what...
  4. Slav King

Player Report

1. What is your steam name? - Radical 2. What is the person's steam name and steamid that you are reporting? - ZRETY & (STEAM_0:1:436448517) 3. Is the person you are reporting a staff or a regular player? - Regular Player 4. Can you describe what happened and why you are filing this report? -...
  5. Slav King

Player Report

1. What is your steam name? - Radical 2. What is the person's steam name and steamid that you are reporting? - sharonpurciacanceran & STEAM_0:1:444174178 3. Is the person you are reporting a staff or a regular player? - Regular Player 4. Can you describe what happened and why you are filing this...
  6. Slav King

Player Report

1. What is your steam name? - Radical 2. What is the person's steam name and steamid that you are reporting? - sharonpurciacanceran & STEAM_0:1:444174178 3. Is the person you are reporting a staff or a regular player? - Regular Player 4. Can you describe what happened and why you are filing...
  7. Slav King

Romantic moment pt 200

Me and rocker watching the sunset <3
  8. Slav King

Radical's Ban Appeal

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? Radical & STEAM_0:1:1443400 2. Why do you think you should be unbanned? Well to start off yes i am guilty of what i was banned for i was cheating and i even admitted to it and i know it was wrong i have grown up since then and i would like another chance i...
  9. Slav King

Radicals Staff App

I don't want to be staff and nor do i think i am worthy i used the staff app as a way to maybe grab rockers attention and look at my ban appeal. so now that he has i would like to ask for this thread to be closed and my app to be denied.