Search results

1. Slav King

SMT's Staff application

Yea i had to take a break from the internet since i was getting scheduled more hours at work and when i did get time to play no one was on
  2. Slav King

Claude's HL2RP Staff Application

lmao +1 at least someone with a personality wants to be staff
  3. Slav King

SMT's Staff application

- General - 1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? - SMT - STEAM_0:1:1443400 2. Do you have a Microphone? - Yes 3. What are your availability times? I currently have a job so 10pm ~ 3 am unless I have the day off some days might have been to long so would not be able to get on 4. Do you have any...
  4. Slav King

Should be more items in store

Add a purchasable Pink P90 ill buy it
  5. Slav King

Radical's Staff Application

- General - 1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? - Radical - STEAM_0:1:1443400 2. Do you have a Microphone? - Yes 3. What are your availability times? I currently have a job so 10pm ~ 3 am unless I have the day off some days might have been to long so would not be able to get on 4. Do you...
  6. Slav King

IKEAS BAN APPEAL

Ikea is a good player and very nice you guys should give him another chance he is always nice to players and helps people out
  7. Slav King

Player Report

1. What is your steam name? - Radical 2. What is the person's steam name and steamid that you are reporting? - Cat Drink Malako (STEAM_0:0:192783597) & Top1_Bunio (STEAM_0:1:161659078) 3. Is the person you are reporting a staff or a regular player? - Regular Player 4. Can you describe what...
  8. Slav King

Petition: Demote Rocker (meme)

No for ULX * is considered target everyone
  9. Slav King

Player Report

1. What is your steam name? - Radical 2. What is the person's steam name and steamid that you are reporting? - ZRETY & (STEAM_0:1:436448517) 3. Is the person you are reporting a staff or a regular player? - Regular Player 4. Can you describe what happened and why you are filing this report? -...
  10. Slav King

Steezy Staff Application

in number 4 don't go straight to a warn some players just forget props/entities it's very common also would recommend you find a new profile picture that one is not appropriate also remember you represent the server when you are a member of staff.
  11. Slav King

Petition: Demote Rocker (meme)

the correct way is to ban everyone is (!ban *) Rocker turned this feature off after an older member of staff used it
  12. Slav King

Staff Application 6-13-19

You should work on your scenarios don't always go straight to warn/kick you need to talk to the player first and figure out what is going on -1
  13. Slav King

Radical's Ban Appeal

I no longer have access to those accounts my friend uses them to gameshare and i do not want to bother him and give me the passwords i just keep the links their so people can find my old accounts also i forgot i had those links on my new profile sorry
  14. Slav King

Radical's Ban Appeal

I would like to ask you to please refrain from calling me a garbage human what i have on my old steam accounts has nothing to do with this and i am little weirded out that you would dig through my old accounts also as for what i said on the other thread yea i deleted it because what i said was...
  15. Slav King

Player Report

1. What is your steam name? - Radical 2. What is the person's steam name and steamid that you are reporting? - sharonpurciacanceran & STEAM_0:1:444174178 3. Is the person you are reporting a staff or a regular player? - Regular Player 4. Can you describe what happened and why you are filing this...
  16. Slav King

Player Report

1. What is your steam name? - Radical 2. What is the person's steam name and steamid that you are reporting? - sharonpurciacanceran & STEAM_0:1:444174178 3. Is the person you are reporting a staff or a regular player? - Regular Player 4. Can you describe what happened and why you are filing...
  17. Slav King

Romantic moment pt 200

Me and rocker watching the sunset <3
  18. Slav King

Radicals Staff App

Okay so if you delete a comment that means that you think it is not good and should be removed so what i said in the comment is no longer valid i realized what I said was wrong so I deleted it also yea i don't even want to be staff
  19. Slav King

Radical's Ban Appeal

yea that is from my days of CSGO cheating where i ran a service to get people to global with no cheating on their account and i started to collect lots of salty messages yea it was wrong but i was 15 and needed money
  20. Slav King

Radical's Ban Appeal

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? Radical & STEAM_0:1:1443400 2. Why do you think you should be unbanned? Well to start off yes i am guilty of what i was banned for i was cheating and i even admitted to it and i know it was wrong i have grown up since then and i would like another chance i...