Search results

1. mikey

Petition: Demote Rocker (meme)

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!
  2. mikey

Petition: Demote Rocker (meme)

toxicfiend you have betrayed the family for the last time.
  3. mikey

i do love you, but everyone has their ups and downs and if you keep goin' and keep it cool then...

i do love you, but everyone has their ups and downs and if you keep goin' and keep it cool then maybe shitll change
  4. mikey

My Staff App I Guess.

+1 This is a very in-depth staff application, the main issue i see is GDW now knowing all of ULX but he can learn easily and im sure head and i can both teach him how to do things.
  5. mikey

NO I WUV YOU MORE FUCKING REEEEEEEEE

NO I WUV YOU MORE FUCKING REEEEEEEEE
  6. mikey

no i wuv you more uwu

no i wuv you more uwu
  7. mikey

@Thegdw i love you <3

@Thegdw i love you <3
  8. mikey

War

+1
  9. mikey

It's time to say goodbye

goodbye pluth, it was nice staffing with you. I hope one day you may decide to come back if possible.
  10. mikey

can i just say that i love NFT and rocker cums in my sippy cup every night now and it makes my...

can i just say that i love NFT and rocker cums in my sippy cup every night now and it makes my tummy full of cummies, so warm.
  11. mikey

Trucks

+1 I think it would be a good addition since we have a new map now, i do agree with crafted that the trailers may cause a problem but i think things will work out.
  12. mikey

Printers, PRINTERS EVERYWHERE!

good times to remember.
  13. mikey

Map suggestion

it wasnt made that long ago, did you actually take a look at the map?
  14. mikey

Map suggestion

+1 would for sure be a good addition to the server, considering we only have 2 maps to go between at the moment. I took a look at the map and it seems very nice i took a long look at it in single player and it seems it would be a good map for BaseWars.
  15. mikey

Sticky's Staff Application

-1 I feel hes just applying to be a staff member and be above people with power, he has just basically copy pasted his application with no improvement.
  16. mikey

Basewars, the flaw in the Gamemode.

1. I feel adding some type of leaderboards would work out well, it would really depend on where it would be whether that be on the forums or the discord server in its own channel or something like that. Certain people may dominate it and that may cause other lower tier players to get angry or...
  17. mikey

Rebalance lightsabers

from my experience with the force absorb you can be invincible basically no one can do anything to hurt you or get that close to you, as well as certain hilts being much more over-powered than others with that. +1
  18. mikey

Admin tickets

+1
  19. mikey

Whos online

+1
  20. mikey

The Great Equalizer (Raiding gap between high and low leveled players)

-1 this won't do the server any good, all this would realistically do is ruin the server economy and also make players who have been on and dedicated just leave.