ban appeal

MALAKA_XL

. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? Jonesy STEAM_0:1:8735405
2. Why do you think you should be un-banned? i was banned for false reasons, i posted a definition to discrimination 3 times in 10 minutes because clearly the definition is not known by the staff to which we recieved a warn for, as for the toxicity all i have to say is where is the proof, i called out a staff for securing a possible base location for our growing faction and all this user had was a couple walls preventing people from, having the base location which i and many others feel as an unfair advantage. have a good one and good luck with the discrimination definition :).

RileyDG

Sounds like someone was targeting and drunk with power. Stuff that is fine, has been fine, and will continue to be fine, all the sudden warrants 3 warns, even though there's other folks on the server with the same/worse things and they don't get warned. But if it's Jonesy. Better pump em out. Not to mention if a player is AFK better warn them for not doing what you told them to do instantly. God forbid someone has a life.

In all honesty though. Without proof this does seem kind of BS and Targeted. But hey. You make decisions and choices up on the fly so what can I say.

TheRedSky

Administrator
Staff-Member
Sounds like someone was targeting and drunk with power. Stuff that is fine, has been fine, and will continue to be fine, all the sudden warrants 3 warns, even though there's other folks on the server with the same/worse things and they don't get warned. But if it's Jonesy. Better pump em out. Not to mention if a player is AFK better warn them for not doing what you told them to do instantly. God forbid someone has a life.

In all honesty though. Without proof this does seem kind of BS and Targeted. But hey. You make decisions and choices up on the fly so what can I say.
Hi RileyDG, thank you for your response. Unfortunately both of your bans were not done by any specific member of staff but rather rocker himself. I will perform an investigation into the situation by reviewing the logs and chat during said date. I will also be speaking to various members of staff that were present and the ones who gave the warns. Keep in mind the likelihood of such a ban would have a low chance of being relieved.

MALAKA_XL

that is fine, just wanted to get the word out on perhaps that rule needs to be re worded, the original issue was our faction name which was nothing more than riley poking fun at himself, so i figured i would clarify what the definition of discrimination is. second issue i think needs to be addressed is staff occupying a area while remaining unraidable, i feel like this is not a fair thing to do th the members visiting the server.... but its rockers server so what he wants is what he will do, but i would suggest speaking to the daily players and see what they want because thats how you keep your servers from going the direction of ohh so many before this one. thanks for checking into it red.

Thegdw

that is fine, just wanted to get the word out on perhaps that rule needs to be re worded, the original issue was our faction name which was nothing more than riley poking fun at himself, so i figured i would clarify what the definition of discrimination is. second issue i think needs to be addressed is staff occupying a area while remaining unraidable, i feel like this is not a fair thing to do th the members visiting the server.... but its rockers server so what he wants is what he will do, but i would suggest speaking to the daily players and see what they want because thats how you keep your servers from going the direction of ohh so many before this one. thanks for checking into it red.
Make it a suggestion then. The server does listen to what players want. If a player makes a suggestion, Rocker will view it and possibly add it in to the game. And people are allowed to vote too, so everyone gets to share their opinion. This is all I'm gonna say in this just so he knows that if he wants to make a suggestion about it he can.

Last edited: