BRAYDENS STAFF APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

brayden

- Staff Application Rules -

Failure to follow the rules set for the staff applications will lead to an instant denial!

1. Do not post multiple applications if you made a mistake in the application you can always edit it. ( If you need to edit it first make a note on the top so we don't make our decision before you do. )
2. If you are denied you must wait a 1 week period between re-applying.
3. Do not copy and paste any parts of someone else's application or your old applications ( Other than your own SteamID or information that would remain the same )!
4. Do not ask staff/players to +1 your applications or to -1 other applications!
5. You must follow the format you may add comments and things like that.

- Staff Application Format -

- General -

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? -
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ braydenhoel/
2. Do you have a Microphone? -
yes
3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? -
Almost every day
4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX? -
I was a Military RP staff for iceefuse and city rp staff for icefuse (i can provide proof if needed) and I have experience in ulx
5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech BaseWars? -
I've been playing for a couple of months now and I think it is a great server
6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence? -
Yes I record quite often
7. What are your current in-game hours? - 35 hours
How would I find that?

8. How old are you? -

- Scenarios -

1. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do? -
Go up to him and ask him to stop and delete the props and when he does give him a warning
2. If someone was chatting spamming what would you do? - gag them
3. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? - help them calm down and mute/ gag them
4. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do? - Bring them to the prop and make them sell it
5. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? - Tell him to stop/report him and get a recording of it.

Last edited:

Mr. HeadCrab

Staff-Member
To find your ingame hours on the server join the server and itll be in the bottom left of your screen
until I see the hours I have never seen you on the server so -1 from me :/
Also you dont need the rules for the format in your staff app lol
Your Scenarios could use some real work we have gag/mute and as staff you can grab and freeze players so it wouldnt just be a warn right off the bat for everything
TIP: go to accepted staff apps in the Staff App archive and look at others Scenarios to get an idea of how to handle situations :3

Last edited:

Thegdw

-1 till you provide game time. Scenarios are ok but not the best I feel. (Thank you for updating it :p)
I still feel that you shouldn't be staff. You don't seem to have a lot of time, though you are active quite often I feel you should get more time. Some of your scenarios could use some work, and I would say get about 70ish hours before applying to be staff.

Last edited:

TheRedSky

Administrator
Staff-Member
Oof not quite enough but lets see if you can make it up in the scenarios.

- Scenarios -

1. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do? -
Go up to him and ask him to stop and delete the props and when he does give him a warning
2. If someone was chatting spamming what would you do? - gag them
3. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? - help them calm down and mute/ gag them
4. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do? - Bring them to the prop and make them sell it
5. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? - Tell him to stop/report him and get a recording of it.
I do wish that there was more thought put into some of these answers but we have accepted staff for similar responses. I would say that most of these are correct, however with this kind of response combined with the hours you have I would say you should try and get more time on the server, generally to show that you are active and have experience with some of the things you may need to deal with as staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.