bsc_earth Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsc_earth

- Staff Application Rules -

Failure to follow the rules set for the staff applications will lead to an instant denial!

1. Do not post multiple applications if you made a mistake in the application you can always edit it. ( If you need to edit it first make a note on the top so we don't make our decision before you do. )
2. If you are denied you must wait a 1 week period between re-applying unless the member of the management team specifies a time span.
3. Do not copy and paste any parts of someone elses application or your old applications ( Other than your own SteamID or information that would remain the same )!
4. Do not ask staff/players to +1 your applications or to -1 others applications!
5. You must follow the format you may add comments and things like that.
6. You must copy the entire format excluding the staff application rules that includes the questions!

- Staff Application Format -

- General -

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? - bsc_earth STEAM_0:0:178229303
2. Do you have a Microphone? - Yes
3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? - All Days & Central
4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX? - Yes and Yes
5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech BaseWars? - I have been playing for about a week and ive seen multiple people break rules including a moderator. There are hardly ever any staff on the server and im on everyday so I could benefit the server greatly.
6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence? - Yes, OBS
7. What are your current in-game hours? -
Recent hours 124.7h UpdatedYesterday at 12:58 AM
8. How old are you? - 16

- Scenarios -

1. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do? - goto him and jail him quickly. then id ask him what hes doing and if he doesnt have a logical or rule abiding reason to be putting that many props at once then I would ban him for X amount of time
2. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? - mute them and warn them
3. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? - ask them to stop and if they don't then I would escalate and tell them to stop or they will be muted.
4. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do? - goto them and warn them for it and let them know they can't do that and should read the rules.
5. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? - get video evidence of it and report it to my superior (staff manager)

Last edited:

Mr. HeadCrab

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
Very little time on the server would like to see at least 70+ hours so that we (the staff team) know you understand and follow the rules properly, other than that scenarios look good but sadly -1 for very minimal time

Also if you have screenshots and/or a video of the moderator that was breaking the rules make a report and we will handle it accordingly

Status
Not open for further replies.