Bullshit Ban

epicgamer_02

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? pop/epicgamer02 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199011597517/ steamidfinder not working rn again
2. Why do you think you should be un-banned? i come back from a ban and decide to raid someone and this guy gives the director a complete bullshit story and the director believes him because he is a VIP, he says i was shooting thru walls and aimbotting without any proof wtf, this is stupid, this guy gives him minimal/no proof whatsoever and he believes the entire story as if it was recorded on video of me aimbotting or wallhacking. there was gaps thru the walls i could shoot thru but there was no actual place where i couldnt see him without small gaps because of the broken building.

Captain Oppai

God Of Sempus
Director
Staff-Member
1. Being VIP didn't give him any form of advantage in the SIT.
2. He recorded what happened.
3. Your steam account has absolutely nothing behind. You only have 12 days, your previous name is spammed Arabic text, no other game presumably, only friend is MrSquid in which was banned. Having accounts like this only hardens the suspicions in you being a illegitimate player.
4. Very very frequent headshots in most situations, especially when he is jumping around.
5. Shooting through the wall in areas which DOES NOT have cracks.

This isn't your main account and your main account most likely has a lot of game/vac bans.

epicgamer_02

1. Being VIP didn't give him any form of advantage in the SIT.
2. He recorded what happened.
3. Your steam account has absolutely nothing behind. You only have 12 days, your previous name is spammed Arabic text, no other game presumably, only friend is MrSquid in which was banned. Having accounts like this only hardens the suspicions in you being a illegitimate player.
4. Very very frequent headshots in most situations, especially when he is jumping around.
5. Shooting through the wall in areas which DOES NOT have cracks.

This isn't your main account and your main account most likely has a lot of game/vac bans.
1. sure :)
2. ok.
3. the arabic text thing is from another thing that i also got banned for unfairly, i also added mrsquid only because i was basing with him and wanted to get in a VC with him
4. if i were to aimbot shouldnt all my shots be headshots??????
5. there are literally cracks all around from the inside and outside.

you cant just make assumptions like "your main probably has vac bans" without any evidence, these are all just suspicions without any solid proof.

Mr. HeadCrab

Administrator
Staff-Member
Few things from my end Aimbot doesn't always have to be headshots but on a game where the headbox is the size of a fucking penny so its a bit hard to get them back to back to back and sure lets say they can all be headshots with your aimbot script it doesnt stop you from pulling your mouse down and taking a quick shot before it goes back to their head and sure there are cracks all around where was the base located and I'll take a look at it as well since your not able to get on to back up your side and post SS of the base I will do this for you but why would you be banned "unfairly" from a game after having a Spammed arabic text name seems a bit sus to me as well but we will go along with it

epicgamer_02

Few things from my end Aimbot doesn't always have to be headshots but on a game where the headbox is the size of a fucking penny so its a bit hard to get them back to back to back and sure lets say they can all be headshots with your aimbot script it doesnt stop you from pulling your mouse down and taking a quick shot before it goes back to their head and sure there are cracks all around where was the base located and I'll take a look at it as well since your not able to get on to back up your side and post SS of the base I will do this for you but why would you be banned "unfairly" from a game after having a Spammed arabic text name seems a bit sus to me as well but we will go along with it
did u not see my post, i was trying to report the bug because i lost like 1billion from a guy that crashed the server.

Captain Oppai

God Of Sempus
Director
Staff-Member
1. sure :)
2. ok.
3. the arabic text thing is from another thing that i also got banned for unfairly, i also added mrsquid only because i was basing with him and wanted to get in a VC with him
4. if i were to aimbot shouldnt all my shots be headshots??????
5. there are literally cracks all around from the inside and outside.

you cant just make assumptions like "your main probably has vac bans" without any evidence, these are all just suspicions without any solid proof.
It's a alt, you don't actively use it so it does add on to the suspicion, in regards of the aimbot just because you could have it on doesn't mean it will hit shots 100% of the time. Cheats don't work like that and aren't always able to hit headshots. Secondly, there is 1 crack in ALL of the house in which is actually inside. The only opening is the door and he didn't get killed there.