Not open for further replies.

Zeero

- General -

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? -
Name:Bully Hunter_77; Steamid:STEAM_0:0:173844295
2. Do you have a Microphone? -
Yes
3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? -
available 3-6 hours a day daily regardless of weekdays or weekends; Timezone: UTC
4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX? -
I've hosted 4 servers and have been staff on 5 (resigned never asked to leave) and i've set up several servers with ulx extended and have the entire suite binded to my keyboard.
5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech BaseWars? -
I love the server. i first joined with a friend and i was hooked. from the smooth flowing animations to the way that admins don't have to interfere to much it just struck me. so i'd like to give back to the community in the only way i know how. (also one of my role models is on the staff team)
6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence? -
I can screenshot but my cpu is a bit underpowered at the moment.
7. What are your current in-game hours? -
assuming you mean notfound i have 57 hours, in all of gmod i have 2813 hours (keep in mind for the most part my profile is private though i'm willing to share screens)
8. How old are you? -
I'm 16

- Scenarios -

1. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do? -
i would first approach the player and ask what they were doing and if they give some lame half thought up excuse i would ask a higher up staff around what the punishment should be (assuming it would be a warn)
2. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? -
give them a 10 minute mute to start with lead with 30 minutes if they continue and finish with a 24 hour ban.
3. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? -
tell them to take it to dm's or i would use the answers for question 2 as things went on.
4. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do? -
warn them for entities outside of base the first time and tell them they shouldn't do that. if they do so a second time a warn and a kick. a third time a 1 hour ban
5. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? -
take as many screenshots as i can at least trying to describe the abuse and tell a higher up. in the meantime i would try to find a way to kick them out of the server if possible.

Thanks for reading. i'm aware some bits are a bit short but i think my intentions come off well. merry christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.