chasyboys staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.

chasyboy

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? - chasyboy or ICEZ_Twist STEAM_0:1:465203631
2. Do you have a Microphone? - yes
3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? - weekends and sometimes week days 5-9 hours and est
4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX? - yes
5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech BaseWars? - cause i like being staff it shows the other side of the game and i have never been staff for base wars. I also want to be staff for this server cause its fun and has helpd me have alot of fun and i enjoyed it and i want to give back and help the server
6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence? - yes i do
7. What are your current in-game hours? - 11 hours but there will be more coming
8. How old are you? - 13

- Scenarios -

1. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do? - i would verbale warn them and if they dont stoop i would warn them and if they do it again it could lead to a ban
2. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? - mute them
3. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? - settle it then see what started it
4. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do? - i would bring them to it and tell them to fix it and out then in the persons base
5. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? - report them to rocker with video evidence to get it sorted out.

Captain Oppai

God Of Sempus
Director
Staff-Member
Denied
Apologies, but you have nowhere near enough hours not do you seem to have the maturity that we are looking for. So for those reasons, we will not be accepting you.
You may reapply on the 7th of December.

Status
Not open for further replies.