Claude's HL2RP Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gofu

- General -

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? - Name : Gofu ID: STEAM_0:1:220786686
2. Do you have a Microphone? - Yeah but it's broken for now
3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? - GMT+8 Singapore , Available all day and probs till 6 AM midnight
4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using Clockwork Admin Mod? - Yes, and yes for ULX also.
5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech HL2RP? - Noticed that the serever's starting up and it needs more competent staff and officers/vorties/city administrators, and during night time for america/euro there's often a shit ton of minges on. I wanna help set up a really good RP environment for the new people, specifically the citizens to avoid boredom and keep the server clean during midnight. I'll correct lore in situations and oversee combat situations with all fairness between both parties.
6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence? - Yup.
7. What are your current in-game hours? - At least 8
8. How old are you? - 16

- Scenarios -

1. If you noticed a player in the distance entity spamming what would you do? - Wipe his shit and give him a harsh warning, another offense a kick, another a ban
2. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? - Ask him to nicely stop, no? Mute, Proceeds to admin/PM spam? Ban for 12 hours or a day depending on background.
3. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? - Ask them to take it to PMs, no? Mute their OOC until they stop.
4. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? - Record/Take screenshots and take it up with Staff Managers/Director/Community Owner

Lamp

This needs a ton more effort for anyone to seriously consider you as a staff member. Take a look at admin applications on other HL2RP servers, they're like job interviews almost and for good reason. Don't let the short format fool you here, this application needs a few revisions and even using a format from a different server may be beneficial, as notfound's HL2RP server is a very early work in progress and little kinks like staff applications haven't been quite worked out yet. I recommend using the one from Shock core gaming, linked here. HL2RP is a very niche and dare I say eliteist game mode, when it gets going proper its going to attract a playerbase that demands a staff team with a greater level of professionalism and dedication than other game modes. While you certainly understand what is required to an okay level I simply do not believe you'll deliver.

I think it would greatly help your case to elaborate further on your experience as staff on other servers. Go into as much detail as you can. Your reasoning for becoming staff is also odd. "More competent officers/vorts/city admins." You do not require a staff position to become a prominent figure in these factions, and should work on your ability to influence roleplay in character if you believe that you need to be an admin to create RP.

Gofu

Was only provided with the basewars format and had to replace keywords don't blame me for it

Lamp

Was only provided with the basewars format and had to replace keywords don't blame me for it
then you should definately use the one i linked if they haven't got one, rocker might not be looking for HL2RP staff just yet, keep that in mind.

thirdeyedkarl

-1 initiated combat without consulting the guide, has the idea he knows exactly how the server should be performed while ironically performing FailRP. Get some more experience in.

Captain Oppai

God Of Sempus
Director
Staff-Member
Denied
You constantly get defensive when people -1 you, insulting them for their opinion. You already have -1 (Would be -2 if one member didn't +1, but the +1 reason didn't have much reason.), along with asking for me to look at you application.
So in short you seem too immature to be a staff member for our HL2RP Server.

You may re-apply in a week.

Thank you for your application,

Status
Not open for further replies.