Yes i do- i also own a discord sever
3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? -
Whenever i do not at work. Mon-Thu-6 pm Fri-sun-all day
4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX? -
yes i have been admin on a couple gmod servers. not sure about ULX tho
5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech BaseWars? -
i love base wars i am new to this server. but i can be a great help
6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence? -
yes i record often. and if need be i can record when i get on the sever.
7. What are your current in-game hours? -
none i am new to this server,
8. How old are you? - 19

- Scenarios -

1. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do? -
Start with a warning. if he proceeds the i will temporarily freeze them. and go on from there.
2. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? -
Start with a warning. if he proceeds the i will temporarily mute them.
3. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? -
ask the to not argue. if and suggest the if they want to continue the argument. to take it some where not in the chat if it really cant be helped.
4. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do? -
ask the to remove them. or to move them into there base.
5. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? -
contact the owner. or a higher rank staff member.

Mr. HeadCrab

Administrator
Staff-Member
I personally feel that you aren't ready to be staff on our servers since you don't have any hours you don't know any of the staff members fully and have no clue how we staff. I also feel your scenarios could use some work as we don't do verbal warnings anymore, I'd like to see you more active and reapply with way more hours. -1

Captain Oppai

God Of Sempus
Director
Staff-Member
So, In all honesty, this seems like the kind of deal that you want to be staff for your own benefit. Your steam account alone is very new so you don't really have much experience in the general community. You have 148 minutes in all at this current time and you've connected with none of the community and more or less a stranger to everyone. So, as I said it seems you only want to be staff because it's cool and maybe you think it could give you an edge. I'd be surprised if you had any good reputable time as staff because you don't know what ULX is yet it's probably the most used admin system for the Garry's mod community. You also have only 1 year on your steam account and not even sure how long you've played on Gmod because I can't even see it on your list of games. Scenarios in all honesty can't be helped as nobody can publicly see our staff handbook and every staff team on a server functions differently but still for a gut feeling these aren't the greatest either.

So bottom line is that you don't seem at all situated within our community, you have little experience, you seem to only want to staff for your own benefit and you just don't seem promising. I would deny you right now but I don't exactly have that permission although I'll be following up to the owner to see if that's something I'll be able to do with any future inadequate staff applications. So for now.

TheRedSky

Senior-Administrator
Staff-Member
I saw when this application was made and would have to say, when you submitted an application with only two hours in the server, I would say your application would need to show great experience in the systems of ulx (that being a staff member on a server that used ulx), or an experienced player of the gamemode (which after seeing you play I cannot really agree on). This isn't an outright declaration that you can never make the staff team, however I would need to see much more from you before I would I would agree with you being added to the staff team. Until then:

Status
Not open for further replies.