Hateqble's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hateqble

- General -

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? - Hateqble STEAM_0:0:126691530
2. Do you have a Microphone? - Yes
3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? - Weekends pretty much all day, Weekdays after 3pm CST
4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX? - I have experience staffing, I was staff in a discord with 60k people in it called ApexHub/Octane City and a bunch of minecraft servers. I know very little about ULX.
5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech BaseWars? - I chose to apply for NotFound.Tech because this server is fun and I thought i would apply just to help out players more than I can as a normal player.
6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence? - Yes (OBS)
7. What are your current in-game hours? - 75 Hours 33 Minutes
8. How old are you? - 17

- Scenarios -

1. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do? - Warn them and tell them to remove the props
2. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? - Warn them and tell them if they continue they will be muted
3. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? - Tell them to stop arguing and if they continue warn/mute them.
4. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do? - Warn them and tell them to put them back inside their base
5. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? - Record what they are doing and tell a higher up ASAP.

Mr. HeadCrab

Administrator
Staff-Member
I personally know you from awhile back when Von was still staff and I think you would make a great staff member but my only issue is you just recently came back so play for a little longer my Friend +0

P3T3R_WAFFLES

Staff-Member
hours are good, but i havent really seen you online all that often. im going to take a guess and say youre just recently returning. As red said, scenarios need a little more work. its a mix of pros and cons in this application. +0

Captain Oppai

God Of Sempus
Director
Staff-Member
Denied
If people are iffy about you already the first 3 reviews I believe you aren't going to be the best addition to the team currently.

You may reapply December 11th.

Status
Not open for further replies.