Its finally that time to apply.( Totoro's Staff application.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totoro

Staff-Member
. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? -
2. Do you have a Microphone? -
3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? -
4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX? -
5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech BaseWars? -
6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence? -
7. What are your current in-game hours? -
8. How old are you? -

1. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do? -
2. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? -
3. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? -
4. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do? -
5. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? -

Totoro STEAM_0:0:26650821
I do.
im pretty much available everyday unless i have homework to do or working. PST timezone
Nope. This is actually the first one i've ever applied for. ULX: Nothing i cant remember easily if i can get a list of commands for it
Way back when silent hunter was still around, i was told by him that i would make a good staff member so i kept that in mind.
OBS software and the gmod thing if i remember the command for it.
316 hours

Freeze him and delete all of his props. Explain to him that he/she shouldnt be doing that. Let him go with a verbal warning.
Gag him and then tell him/her to not stop the chat spamming with possible consequences. Then ungag him.
if its in chat, then gag them both and take it to either discord or somewhere more private.
bring them to the entity/prop in mind (if they're not already in a raid) and tell them to delete it. Warn them about entity outside
Record it and report it to the higher ups.

Here goes nothing.

♠Kaviester

Administrator
Staff-Member
+1.
Decent application, scenarios are pretty spot on as well. I would recommend for discord interview to go more in depth on some things.

Captain Oppai

God Of Sempus
Director
Staff-Member
Accepted!
Thank you for your application, you've been accepted to do an interview. To schedule a interview please contact either RockerOfWorlds or Captain Oppai on discord, or by phone (+1 (616) 207-1442)

Have a nice day and again, thank you for your application. Hope to see you fully on the team soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.