L8TON992 Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimiu

1. What is your steam name? - Kimiu
2. What is the person's steam name that you are reporting? - L8TON992
3. Is the person you are reporting a staff or a regular player? - Regular player
4. Can you describe what happened and why you are filing this report? - Multiple rules broken.
5. Provide any evidence you have! ( Video Link/Screenshots ) -

Its not enough proof to call it basecamp, It could have been that you shot him or whatever.
A video could show actual basecamp

Kimiu

Its not enough proof to call it basecamp, It could have been that you shot him or whatever.
A video could show actual basecamp
There's screenshots of me dead in my base and one right outside of it. And other with him dead in my base after running in to kill me

TheRedSky

Administrator
Staff-Member
Unfortunately i need to agree with Pluthorium here. It's incredibly difficult to see where your base is. In the first screenshot it looks as though he killed you inside your own base, however the copper printer from the first screenshot is in the same place as it shows in the second screenshot, indicating that you got killed inside his base. Also in the second screenshot it looks as though he was removing his props to leave and forgot about the printer due to the fences being gone. The third screenshot i wont dispute seeing how his items are clearly out in the open, however the next two screenshots don't really provide any new information, in fact confuse me a little. The fourth screenshot or the one that you died in, is it meant to convey that you died right outside your base? Why is he then shown dead inside of the base that you would be exiting from? If you could provide a clear timeline of events as put forward any more evidence that you may have that would help immensely.

Kimiu

Unfortunately i need to agree with Pluthorium here. It's incredibly difficult to see where your base is. In the first screenshot it looks as though he killed you inside your own base, however the copper printer from the first screenshot is in the same place as it shows in the second screenshot, indicating that you got killed inside his base. Also in the second screenshot it looks as though he was removing his props to leave and forgot about the printer due to the fences being gone. The third screenshot i wont dispute seeing how his items are clearly out in the open, however the next two screenshots don't really provide any new information, in fact confuse me a little. The fourth screenshot or the one that you died in, is it meant to convey that you died right outside your base? Why is he then shown dead inside of the base that you would be exiting from? If you could provide a clear timeline of events as put forward any more evidence that you may have that would help immensely.
He placed his printer in my base

Kimiu

Clear timeline in terms of pics:
Raid with copper, dying inside my base, finding his entities, dying exiting my base and him running in, me killing him in my base

He is allowed to kill you in your base when you shoot him.
We dont know if you shot him when he was outside and you inside.
That is why a video is needed to be able to call it basecamp

Kimiu

He is allowed to kill you in your base when you shoot him.
We dont know if you shot him when he was outside and you inside.
That is why a video is needed to be able to call it basecamp
I didn't start shooting back until after my screenshots. He then left the server after I said I was reporting him. You can ask Crafted or Zed both know me from old nft I don't do PvP normally

So, the only thing I can see is entities outside of base
Punishment: 1 Warn
Reason: Entities outside of base
-CLOSED-

Status
Not open for further replies.