More weapons thread

TheRedSky

Senior-Administrator
Staff-Member
Complete defence rework/addon:
ji defence solutions (seriously this addon is extremely extensive and would need huge balancing and certain things locked):

Weapon addons:
Close range shotgun to counter rage knife runners the AA-12:

More melee options (doesn't need to be this pack, there are quite a few cw melee weapons out there):

Multi-Purpose tool (limited ammo, prestige)

Quality of life:
Vests (highest tier prestiged)

Automatic attachments on pickup instead of navigating to the menu.

Customizable hitmarker:

Putting out fires during raids:

Shields:
Move them to weapons tab, nerf the health, and make equipable with certain weapons (such as the smgs or pistols discuss this below).

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°):
RPG:
Minigun(there is a more balanced version of this, I cant find the workshop link at the moment but will replace it when i do):

Last edited:

ToxicFiend

+1 (New Guns)
We would need significant work removing, or buffing existing un-used weapons. There are about 4-6 (ranged) weapons out of the dozens that I can think of that have a use, the others are untouched. Perhaps instead of adding more and more tasteless weapons we pick a few that would change the current meta of Prestige AK. Not replace it, but counter it.

+1 (QoL)
Heavy yes to each and everyone of these. The spawn preset one would be a godsend, and hitmarkers could be very cool!

GodsPanda

Staff.In.Training
Staff-Member
+1 (Weapons) I do like the idea to add more weapons into the game as it would give you more options than what we currently have.

-1 I like the Orblauncher but i think it would be too OP and would be easily abused in the server.

+1 (Quality of Life) I think the presets is a must in the server would help cut down the time on getting back to a base during the raid and respawning and defending during a raid. I was told that Rocker was already adding a hit indicator but if not then it would be really useful in the server. Fire extinguishers would help putting out the fire from bombs on your doors helping the defender.

-1 I feel like Ballistic vests arent very much needed as you can already upgrade armor and health with prestige perks making you a walking tank.

Joev1

Agree with panda
+1 (Weapons) I do like the idea to add more weapons into the game as it would give you more options than what we currently have.

-1 I like the Orblauncher but i think it would be too OP and would be easily abused in the server.

+1 (Quality of Life) I think the presets is a must in the server would help cut down the time on getting back to a base during the raid and respawning and defending during a raid. I was told that Rocker was already adding a hit indicator but if not then it would be really useful in the server. Fire extinguishers would help putting out the fire from bombs on your doors helping the defender.

-1 I feel like Ballistic vests arent very much needed as you can already upgrade armor and health with prestige perks making you a walking tank.

Mr. HeadCrab

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member

Same as panda all of these would be really cool but we already have in game armor so no need for a ballistic vest and don't need anything semi op as players would complain I.E orblauncher

Thegdw

AA12 - That terrifies me so... -1
Melee Weapons - I like dat idea :) +1
Shields - 1+
Fire extinguisher - I don't really feel fires are so important that you would need a tool for it. I think it would be cool to find a way to disable fires from setting props on fire tho -1
Hitmarker - I would like that :D +1
Vests-I don't feel this is necessary just because the fact that there's already armor and that stacking with it seems like it could cause some problems. -1
Auto Weapons Presets - +1
RPG+Minigun - No. Just no. -1
(Sorry for scrambling them up a bit btw)