Nightmares ban appeal

Nightmare

My names Nightmare, STEAM_0:0429020272
Why I should be unbanned:
I realise now that I shouldn’t have “boosted” and I’ll take the ban, it’s id rather not be “Eco” reset. I have been playing on this server for 13 hours in a day and half. I just think the it’s unfair towards a new player who didn’t understand the rules. There was no verbal and then I got locked in a cage and I panicked a hit my button is bound to “m” and I am sorry and won’t do it again.

Mr. HeadCrab

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
The rules are very clear for boosting and it doesnt matter if you were a lvl 2 with 1k left if you boost then we eco reset you we arent going to make exceptions just because a player is new Boosting is a Major Offense which means no verbal warning will be given both players apart of the boost are warned banned for a week and eco reset. Do note since you are new that -1s and +1s dont work on ban appeals it is up to the owner himself to decide weather to unban you or leave your ban

Nightmare

The rules are very clear for boosting and it doesnt matter if you were a lvl 2 with 1k left if you boost then we eco reset you we arent going to make exceptions just because a player is new Boosting is a Major Offense which means no verbal warning will be given both players apart of the boost are warned banned for a week and eco reset. Do note since you are new that -1s and +1s dont work on ban appeals it is up to the owner himself to decide weather to unban you or leave your ban
Ight

TheRedSky

Senior-Administrator
Staff-Member
First a clarification on the rules implemented on the server. Boosting is currently the seventh rule under general when first loading into the server. A clarification of boosting is provided below. For the sake of time I'll directly copy what it says here.
Boosting is when a player/faction which we call the Primary Booster(s) allows another player/faction which we call the Secondary Booster(s) to destroy entities of any type to boost that players in-game money or not defending both players/factions can be punished harshly for this as it is counted as a major offense.
What this means is if you assist someone in gaining large sums of cash via raiding with nothing to stop them in between (no doors no defences, started the raid within your friends base, in your case) then you would be "boosting" off of player. If you think that shooting your friend once will circumvent this rule then you are very mistaken.
I just think the it’s unfair towards a new player who didn’t understand the rules.
As a member of staff, we cannot be head responsible for players not reading the rules set out. The rules appear when players first enter the server, and can be viewed at any time from the F3 menu. If you would like any clarification feel free to message me when in game.
There was no verbal and then I got locked in a cage and I panicked a hit my button is bound to “m” and I am sorry and won’t do it again.
In terms of this i was in the middle of pulling you into a sit, and this would still not explain why your friend had disconnected as well.

Last edited: