Player reports by thirdeye.

thirdeyedkarl

1. What is your steam name? - thirdeye.karl
2. What is the person's steam name and steamid that you are reporting? -
xirtyarc, STEAM_0:1:127032855
Queen Ingrid, STEAM_0:0:235520610
C-had, STEAM_0:1:19634061
deadflagblues, STEAM_0:1:85720642

3. Is the person you are reporting a staff or a regular player? - Regulars.
4. Can you describe what happened and why you are filing this report? - Players were propsurfing, and commited RDM on multiple accounts. Players in restricted zones, spamming map vcs.
5. Provide any evidence you have! ( Video Link/Screenshots ) -​
1566027381622.png

TheRedSky

Senior-Administrator
Staff-Member
Hi thirdeye, thank you for your report. Could you provided any more evidence of what you had listed these players as doing, as currently the photo of the man simply standing in the hallway just doesn't cut it.

Death

The propsurfing I do not believe you could find evidence in the logs unless you recorded it or took pictures. The RDM you can find in the logs, showing they had no rp reason, also the guns could be found in their inventory. The screenshot is of one of them in the restricted section, and I am not sure if there is any logs of the button spam but I can corroborate everything karl is saying and in the logs, after Cube got off, you will see they say, "No admins, so we can do whatever we want." or something to that effect.

Captain Oppai

God Of Sempus
Director
Staff-Member
Erm, thank you for your report. Honestly not sure how the member got the petflags for physgun along with weapons as there should only be 2 and monitored by cube. I'll check in the logs for any information I can get. Were all the players listed RDMing? Also what weapons were they using or was it just punching?

thirdeyedkarl

They used both 9mm and fists. They were all being mingey by damaging us with their fists ( which btw, fists shouldnt do damage to begin with ).