Radicals Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slav King

I don't want to be staff and nor do i think i am worthy i used the staff app as a way to maybe grab rockers attention and look at my ban appeal.

so now that he has i would like to ask for this thread to be closed and my app to be denied.

Last edited:

Mr. HeadCrab

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
2 things
1: Probably should wait till you get unbanned before applying
2: We (staff team) would want to see you following the rules before we just accept you

Last edited:

Thegdw

I'm just saying ban evasion is a perma bannable rule I'm pretty sure, and you are wanting to become staff while admitting to ban evasion using alts which makes no sense in my opinion. Nor do you really have a name on the server and no one really knows you because you use alts and not one main account. I also don't think someone who has been perma banned on the server should become staff (especially if they haven't even been unbanned yet?!?!?)

Last edited:

Weighted

Staff.In.Training
Staff-Member
Admittance of cheating, which I think should be an automatic blacklist from staff
And then, shit talking people while in your application thread? What are you doing? The plus and minus absolutely matter. Rocker reads all of the things the community has to say and generally won't accept people when there are too many -1's on an application. I don't think you deserve staff, or an unban. And not just that but you then deleted the comment after you posted it. Just wow.

Slav King

Admittance of cheating, which I think should be an automatic blacklist from staff
And then, shit talking people while in your application thread? What are you doing? The plus and minus absolutely matter. Rocker reads all of the things the community has to say and generally won't accept people when there are too many -1's on an application. I don't think you deserve staff, or an unban. And not just that but you then deleted the comment after you posted it. Just wow.
Okay so if you delete a comment that means that you think it is not good and should be removed so what i said in the comment is no longer valid i realized what I said was wrong so I deleted it also yea i don't even want to be staff

Status
Not open for further replies.