SMT's Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slav King

- General -

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? - SMT - STEAM_0:1:1443400
2. Do you have a Microphone? - Yes
3. What are your availability times? I currently have a job so 10pm ~ 3 am unless I have the day off some days might have been to long so would not be able to get on
4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX? - Yes I was a member of staff on NTF for 3-5 months also I run multiple discords with 200-600 people so I can help with discord i have also been Mod on a few DarkRp servers but I quit shortly after since DarkRp gets very boring
5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech BaseWars? - I want to be a member of staff and i already know ULX commands and the rules of the server so training me won't take long.
6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence? - Yes i have shadow play and OBS
7. What are your current in-game hours? - i have well over 100 hr on it and over 4k hours on the server with my other account
8. How old are you? - 17

- Scenarios -

1. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do? - i would go to the person and ask them what they are doing and make sure if they are not trying to cause harm ( Making a door can look like prop spamming in some cases But if the player was truly trying to hurt the server i would Freeze the player and tell them to stop and give them a warning if it continues from there i will kick the player and if needed i will ask a higher-up to please ban the player for trying to crash the server (if i am put as a S.I.T)

2. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? - I would Mute/gag (gag for if the player was mic spamming) i would go to the player and give them a verbal warning for Chat spamming/ Mic spamming then Unmute/Ungag and if it continues i will give them a warning

3. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? - I would ask both sides to calm down and chat is not the place for this and if they continue I will inform the people causing the fight that they will be receiving a Mute for 5 min. (Ps to the kid wanting to be staff don't just mute everyone on both sides only the people causing the fight)

4. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do? - I would just delete the prop because sometimes people just forget props if I find more props after that i will Bring them to me and give them a verbal warning that they can not have props/entities outside of their base if it continues from there i will give them a warn for "props/entities outside of base"

5. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? - I would report this to one of the higher-ups following chain of command usually starting with the staff manager and if it is a higher-up member of staff I will bring it up discreetly with rocker as to not cause trouble within the staff team

Captain Oppai

God Of Sempus
Director
Staff-Member
In honestly personally I don't believe you'd be fit being a staff member. You do have experience along with being with us in the past, I have not seen you with us but in honesty things don't seem too good with you. You've been banned along with doing ban evasion and you were able to slip past punishment. You also don't have an actual answer to "5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech BaseWars?" In honesty it gives me as much knowledge as this moment in the meme attached. But I do not know you very much as a person nor a staff member. I will not give an answer to your application because no one else has responded but going off what I know about you it's a -1 from me. In the end this will most likely be Rocker's call because he has dealt with you.

Have an amazing day,

Attachments

Mr. HeadCrab

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
After you got officially unbanned you stopped being as active and as Jia Said its up to Rocker since he dealt with you in the past -1

Slav King

After you got officially unbanned you stopped being as active and as Jia Said its up to Rocker since he dealt with you in the past -1
Yea i had to take a break from the internet since i was getting scheduled more hours at work and when i did get time to play no one was on

Captain Oppai

God Of Sempus
Director
Staff-Member
Denied
Thank you for your application, sadly you don't seem fit enough to be a staff member. You may re-apply after a week when this reply is posted. Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.