Staff Application Larsdewolf/Lars.plevier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my name is Larsdewolf and this is my staff application.

- General -

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? -
Name: Larsdewolf ID: 76561198096310527/STEAM_0:1:68022399

2. Do you have a Microphone? - Yes, but I'm saving up for a better one, this one is built into my headset.

3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? - Timezone: UTC/GMT +1 hour, Weekdays from 16:30 to 22:00 and in the weekends 09:00 to 22:00 or sometimes 02:00

4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX? - Yes, back in the days I use to be Moderator or Senior-moderator on NotFound.
Garry's Mod:
-NotFound.Tech: Moderator for I believe ~3 months until I retired.
-Official Basewars (Hexahedron): Moderator ~2 years until it closed down for good.
-Serenity Gaming Basewars: Moderator ~6 months until it shutdown
-DarkRP server (forgot the name): Senior-Administrator for ~6 months until I retired because I got bored of DarkRP
Arma 2:
-Combat zone gaming (Island Life): Community Manager for ~2-3 Years until Arma 2 died and Combat zone kinda died.
-TLX Gaming (Takistan Life): Moderator for ~6 months until the owner decided to quit.
Fivem:
-ZuidLand RP (dutch server): ~5 months Super-Admin

5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech BaseWars? - Because I feel like I could help the server during the times EU players are online and with my past experience as a staff I think I can contribute to an enjoyable server where players like playing on. The other reason I chose to apply for staff is that I miss helping players in base wars and that I'm very strict in enforcing rules.

6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence? - Yes I have a good PC and I can run recording software or just NVIDIA shadowplay

7. What are your current in-game hours? - Currently around 60 Hours, but before that, I think around 250+ hours before if changed my username for privacy reasons + with the wipes the counter resets. I have a total of 2140 hours in Garry's Mod

8. How old are you? - I'm 18 years old (15-03-2001).

- Scenarios -

1. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do? -
Personally I would go up to him and confront him about what he's doing if he keeps going I would warn him with "!warn username reason", or in the extreme case where he doesn't want to stop and is trying to crash the server kick the person.

2. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? - I would mute/gag him for a certain amount of time, then if he proceeds after that I would consider a different punishment a kick or if they are exploiting to spam the chat full ban Them for like a day to max a week.

3. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? - I would ask them to take the argument elsewhere such as in discord or private message since other players don't have to be a victim of an argument or fight.

4. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do? - I would go up to the person and tell them it is not allowed, if they comply and remove it I will let it rest but if they continue after it I would have to Warn or in an extreme case where the person keeps doing it again, I would kick them.

5. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? - I would record it as evidence for the Director or Owner to review it and handle accordingly.

Thank you for taking the time to read my staff application, if you have any question feel free to ask them.

Last edited:
I think you misunderstood me, I would obviously talk to the person first and if that doesn't make them follow the rules, I would Warn them. I completely agree with you a Ban is the last punishment you would want to give. What I meant was before the Wipe I had a lot and I mean a lot of hours as staff. I can see where you are coming from with that you think I should play longer but I have about ~1000-1500 hours in the game mode Basewars itself.

RockerOfWorlds

Community-Owner
Staff-Member
- Accepted For Interview -

Congratulations, you have been accepted for an interview.
In order to get an interview, you have to contact one of the Staff Management Team members.

Status
Not open for further replies.