Not open for further replies.

vmite

- General -

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? -
Vmite / STEAM_0:1:120109369
2. Do you have a Microphone? -
Yes I do have a Microphone
3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? -
My availability is weekends and some weekdays depending on school but able to be more active on holidays also in GMT+10 Time zone.
4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX? -
I have experience staffing a discord server. I haven't Used ULX Before But ill look up guides
5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech BaseWars? -
I am active and have been on the server for along time
6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence? -
I can record proof and able to upload it with ease
7. What are your current in-game hours? -
Since Server change 24 hrs
8. How old are you? -
13 turning 14
- Scenarios -

1. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do? -
Would freezes them stopping them from spamming and deleting evidence which would be recorded while giving them a warning and removing the props if the keep on doing it another warning or a kick.
2. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? -
I would gag them for a reasonable time depending on the severity of the spam and giving them a warn and get a picture of the Spam in chat.
3. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? -
I would gag both of them and teleport each of them to figure out what has happened separately and if necessary i would warn them and take pictures of the argument as proof.
4. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do? -
I would teleport to them take photos of the entities out side and request them to move there props if they argue or don't move the props they will get warned
5. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? -
I would report to Rocker or a higher up while recording proof.

Mr. HeadCrab

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
To little hours would like to see 70 current hours on the server and scenarios could use a bit of work as well. As well try not to ask us questions while answering questions provided "Would freezes them stopping them from spamming and deleting evidence" -1

Last edited:

Thegdw

-1 Not a lot of hours on the server, around 70 is what is wanted. Scenarios are very poor! Also I've never seen you on the server before and I feel if you want to be staff you should be well known around or little happy family :)

Weighted

Staff.In.Training
Staff-Member
Just a BIT too little hours on the server, but I like the formatting. I'd love to see you more often on the server, since you're someone I haven't interacted with very often. For JUST now, -1

RectalAssassin

Maybe get some more hours and try to integrate yourself into the community as i've never seen you (to my knowledge), but overall i like your application. -1, but please reapply in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.