Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfiePlayZzZ

I Edited A Little Bit UWU

- General -

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? - WolfiePlayZzZ / And The ID Is Harikina

2. Do you have a Microphone? - Yes I Do But I Rarely Use It Because Im Being Too Shy..

3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? - Mostly Weekends And Holidays/ i could also join everyday it would be 6 hours each day and GMT+1 is my timezone uwu

4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX? - ive been using ulx for 2 years i think and it has been a great time

5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech BaseWars? - because i like being here and i can make alot of friends while being V.I.P Or Staff

6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence? - i can record/stream because i got into it like 2 months ago

7. What are your current in-game hours? - 1,885 hours im going for 2,000 hours because i like this game more than any other game
on the server 68 Hours Though

8. How old are you? - I Am 16 but i am turning 17 at 9th of january

- Scenarios -

1. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do? - i would freeze him and warn him for prop spamming and remove those props

2. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? - i would mute that person and also warn that person and tell them to stop next time

3. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? - i would go into that conversation and sort it out but if that person wont stop ill mute that person + warn and if both wont stop ill mute them both and warn them both

4. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do? - i would tell them but if that person wont do that i can just warn him right away

5. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? - i would tell the owner/director to come quick on the server and sort it out

Last edited:

Captain Oppai

God Of Sempus
Director
Staff-Member
So, I haven't seen much of you either as Red said, and honestly something with Basewars we don't need shy people. Basewars members can be rough and somebody shy I believe wouldn't be able to enforce the rules properly or let things slip too much. Also, your reason to want to be staff is really just lacking, doesn't seem like you have a real motive or one you want to say, so for those reasons,

WolfiePlayZzZ

So, I haven't seen much of you either as Red said, and honestly something with Basewars we don't need shy people. Basewars members can be rough and somebody shy I believe wouldn't be able to enforce the rules properly or let things slip too much. Also, your reason to want to be staff is really just lacking, doesn't seem like you have a real motive or one you want to say, so for those reasons,

but i do write alot and i spoke per voice chat to the owner while playing that game at spawn xd
im just being shy cuz of my voice i just cant really speak english that good only write it perfectly fluent but its fine and im not letting things slip out that much im just trying to be friendly uwu but its fine

P3T3R_WAFFLES

Staff-Member
okay first off before i critique anything, i have to say, this is a staff application. its meant to be professional, as if youre applying for a job. you wouldnt put "uwu" on your resume, would you? shyness is not a trait we need on the staff team. people can get nasty, and being shy will not help you deal with those people. your reason to join is lacking, and just wanting to make friends isnt a good reason to want to be staff. it makes me think you want to be staff for personal gain, rather than bettering the community. -1

Mr. HeadCrab

Administrator
Staff-Member
In all honesty I have to agree with Peter Waffles on this one for the fact that shyness really isn't a trait we need on the staff team the the join reason is very lacking -1

Captain Oppai

God Of Sempus
Director
Staff-Member
Denied
Apologies, but due to the negative reviews you've gotten in addition to you not having an actual desire to be on a staff team, I will have to deny you. You haven't been professional and as Peter said before we don't exactly need an "uwu i'm sowwi, jus a bit shi." type member on our team. That isn't supposed to be an attack just a plain truth and that's all that comes to mind when I'm trying to explain this. In addition, Being staff with NotFound.Tech isn't about personal gain and we deny people who seem to do it for personal gain as well because those people tend to not do their job the best. If you want to make friends, go ahead, but being apart of the staff doesn't help you and you can do that as a member instead.

P.S Don't tell a staff member you're happy if you're denied.

You may reapply on December 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.