steezy

- Staff Application Format -

- General -

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? -
Steezy (STEAM_0:0:237072184)
2. Do you have a Microphone? -
Yes
3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? -
Every week day from 4:30-11:30 and always available on weekends. My timezone is PST
4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX? -
I have been staff on a couple of Counter Strike servers but nothing on gmod. Not very familiar with ULX but I believe I can pick it up quickly.
5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech BaseWars? -
I would like to be able to help make sure rules are not being broken when staff isn't on early in the day/late at night when people are usually breaking rules. I also enjoy the server and community it's built and would like to help out in any way I can.
6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence? -
Yes, shadowplay and OBS
7. What are your current in-game hours? -
272 Hours
8. How old are you? -

- Scenarios -

1. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do? -
Pull them aside and talk to them about what's going on and inform them it is against the rules, if they keep doing it I will warn them, again after that and I will ban them temporarily.
2. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? -
Give them a warning and tell them they cannot chat spam. If they continue I will mute them along with another warning.
3. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? -
If the people are arguing I will tell them they have to stop and that they can't keep doing it or they will be muted. If they continue I will mute.
4. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do? -
The player will receive a warning if they are a regular and I will tell them to remove the props. If they continue they will be issues a warn. If they are new I will inform them they can't build outside of their base and that if they keep doing it I will make sure to remind them again they're not allowed to have props or entities outside of their base and if they still continue I will issue a warn.
5. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? -
I will record the incident and post it on the forums of them abusing their rank, will also send the evidence to a staff manager.​

Totoro

Staff-Member
I'm okay with this application. Some experience and a good amount of hours along with a good scenario description.
+1
Let's see what the others say

TheRedSky

Senior-Administrator
Staff-Member
Ah yes, the second application. I don't have much to add, compared to the last app its still well written, and you are quite active.

+1