steezy

- Staff Application Format -

- General -

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? -
Steezy (STEAM_0:0:237072184)
2. Do you have a Microphone? -
Yes
3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? -
Every Day from now till August, after that i'll be available 4:00-11:30. My timezone is PST
4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX? -
I have been staff on a couple of Counter Strike servers but nothing on gmod. Not very familiar with ULX but I believe I can pick it up quickly.
5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech BaseWars? -
I enjoy playing on the server but a lot of people break the rules and staff isn't always on to help. I like the community and the owner but the rules aren't always enforced because of the lack of staff on.
6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence? -
Yes, shadowplay and OBS
7. What are your current in-game hours? -
89h 5m
8. How old are you? -

- Scenarios -

1. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do? -
Pull them aside and talk to them about what's going on and inform them it is against the rules, if they keep doing it I will warn them, again after that and I will ban them temporarily.
2. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? -
Give them a warning and tell them they cannot chat spam. If they continue I will mute them along with another warning.
3. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? -
If the people are arguing I will tell them they have to stop and that they can't keep doing it or they will be muted. If they continue I will mute.
4. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do? -
The player will receive a warning if they are a regular and I will tell them to remove the props. If they are new I will inform them they can't build outside of their base and that if they keep doing it they will get a warn.
5. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? -
I will record the incident and post it on the forums of them abusing their rank, will also send the evidence to a staff manager.

Mr. HeadCrab

Administrator
Staff-Member
Time is good, scenarios are good dont know how well know you are to the community as I havent been on but +1

Slav King

- Staff Application Format -

- General -

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? -
Steezy (STEAM_0:0:237072184)
2. Do you have a Microphone? -
Yes
3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? -
Every Day from now till August, after that i'll be available 4:00-11:30. My timezone is PST
4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX? -
I have been staff on a couple of Counter Strike servers but nothing on gmod. Not very familiar with ULX but I believe I can pick it up quickly.
5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech BaseWars? -
I enjoy playing on the server but a lot of people break the rules and staff isn't always on to help. I like the community and the owner but the rules aren't always enforced because of the lack of staff on.
6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence? -
Yes, shadowplay and OBS
7. What are your current in-game hours? -
89h 5m
8. How old are you? -

- Scenarios -

1. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do? -
Pull them aside and talk to them about what's going on and inform them it is against the rules, if they keep doing it I will warn them, again after that and I will ban them temporarily.
2. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? -
Give them a warning and tell them they cannot chat spam. If they continue I will mute them along with another warning.
3. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? -
If the people are arguing I will tell them they have to stop and that they can't keep doing it or they will be muted. If they continue I will mute.
4. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do? -
The player will receive a warning if they are a regular and I will tell them to remove the props. If they are new I will inform them they can't build outside of their base and that if they keep doing it they will get a warn.
5. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? -
I will record the incident and post it on the forums of them abusing their rank, will also send the evidence to a staff manager.

in number 4 don't go straight to a warn some players just forget props/entities it's very common also would recommend you find a new profile picture that one is not appropriate also remember you represent the server when you are a member of staff.

ToxicFiend

+1 scenarios are really well done now, and I think you care about the server staying balanced with how I've sen you play. I would like to see you be staff!

TheRedSky

Senior-Administrator
Staff-Member
Scenarios are good but could be explained a bit more clearly in regards to varying types of encounters. Time is good, just barely reaching the base of where we accept applications from.

+1

Captain Oppai

God Of Sempus
Director
Staff-Member
Denied
Thank you for your application, unfortunately due to certain reasons you will not be accepted onto our staff team. You may reapply again on 9/25/19.
Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.