Sticky prop blocking me from my base

Status
Not open for further replies.

RectalAssassin

1. What is your steam name? - Rectal Assassin
2. What is the person's steam name and steamid that you are reporting? - Sticky(star symbol) STEAM_0:0:18114263
3. Is the person you are reporting a staff or a regular player? -regular player.
4. Can you describe what happened and why you are filing this report? - Waited outside my base i just set up, then killed me. Then set up props denying me access to my own base.
5. Provide any evidence you have! ( Video Link/Screenshots ) - My base was next to train tunnel in the secret bunker. he blocked off access to the public and myself from my own base.

RectalAssassin

Mans also keeps getting out of faction just to harass me as well. Cut to me logging back in after logging out for easy access to screen shots, and he blocks me from going to my base spot. I lay down my duplicate in original position, and he bases inside while i have to run all the way around. More screen shots. I have since had to move bases because i'm not trying to break the rules. Now hes doing the exact same thing as before, trying to bother me. more screenshots. I've prestige leveled so he can't bother me for awhile lol, but it's getting annoying.

Mr. HeadCrab

Administrator
Staff-Member
Thank you for your report I can see in these screenshots that he is following you around a small bit and stopping you from getting into the second base

Punishment: 2 warns and a 2 day ban (1 warn for prop block, 1 for player harassment, and a 2 day ban for the player harassment as well)

Case Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.