THE8THDIMENSION'S Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE8THDIMENSION

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? - THE8THDIMENSION STEAM_0:1:26967365
2. Do you have a Microphone? - Yes
3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? - Random times PST
4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX? - Yes. Former Basewars Manager for Newbie Nations basewars servers. Proof.
5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech BaseWars? - I miss the basewars experience.
6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence? - Yes. Fraps
7. What are your current in-game hours? - 2600
8. How old are you? - 20's

- Scenarios -

1. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do? - Warning first, if it looks like they are trying to crash the server, a kick.
2. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? - Warning, second time a mute for about a minute.
3. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? - Bring both people to me to explain that they need to chill out and play the game. No need for things to escalate.
4. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do? - Let them know the entities have to be inside a building.
5. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? - Let an administrator know.

TheRedSky

Senior-Administrator
Staff-Member
7. What are your current in-game hours? - 2600
Refers to time in server, not time on gmod.

Senarios look.... ok. What was said wasn't incorrect by any means, but I do think that it could go a bit more in depth.

I'll wait on in server hours before castingmy vote.

Mr. HeadCrab

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
Two questions before I cast my vote 1 around what time were you apart of their staff team and 2 when did you change your name to your current name

two reasons for my -1 one ive never seen you on the server once and 2 you didnt update your gmod time to your time on the server -1

Last edited:

♠Kaviester

Administrator
Staff-Member
-1 As Oppai said you half assed this application. If you miss the basewars experience continue to be a player then. But if you wish the preserve this server and carry basewars forward that would be a great reason to be staff, but that doesn't seem to be the case judging by your application.

Captain Oppai

God Of Sempus
Director
Staff-Member
Denied
You've been inactive for a month and you should've been denied a lot sooner. You can re-apply after a week this reply is posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.