thirdeye's application

thirdeyedkarl

- General -

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? -
thirdeye.karl, STEAM_01:70789676
2. Do you have a Microphone? - Yes.
3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? - Monday-Friday: 12pm-8pm, UTC-7.
4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX? - ULX seems easy to pick up, and I do have staffing experience.
5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech BaseWars? - I see a great community and a great server and really believe I can help the server alongside the rest of us who do.
6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence? - Record, no. My setup is rather shabby. (I suppose I could record with a phone, but I am not sure.)
7. What are your current in-game hours? - 70.7
8. How old are you? - 17

- Scenarios -

1. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do? - Consult the player as to their intentions.
1. Mistake : I would give the player a friendly reminder to be careful while setting up business/rp props.
2. Minge : The player would receive a warning both verbally and administrative. Continued behavior would result in a 130 second jail, continued behavior results in 300 second jail, and finally a 10 minute server kick.

2. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? - A verbal warning would be issued to the player. Continued behavior would result in a one minute mute, and continued behavior would result in a five minute mute. If the behavior is STILL continued, the player(s) involved would receive a 5 minute server kick. Any further behavior and I would let other staff know.
3. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? - The player(s) involved would receive a verbal warning to relocate the argument to either looc or ic. Continued behavior would result in a one minute mute, and continued behavior would result in a five minute mute. If the behavior is STILL continued, the player(s) involved would receive a 5 minute server kick. Any further behavior and I would let other staff know.
4. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do? - I would just remove them if I kept seeing them during gameplay. Usually players forget about stuff, however if it came to my attention I removed an essential prop I would most likely ask for further action or replace the removed entity.
5. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? - Record the abuse and transfer the evidence to another staff member. In terms of stopping the team member, I would proceed after evidence has been taken. Their story would probably be recorded too.

Death

We need a HL2RP specific staff application. Thirdeyed.karl is one of the most active members on the HL2RP server, he knows what he is doing, knows the rules and I believe he would make a good staff member on the HL2RP server.
+1

Mr. HeadCrab

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
I know I havent been active on the HL2RP but whem I was Karl is very active RPs very well hardly ever has to use ooc unless he wants to make a joke or something but +1

Weighted

Staff-Member
+1 Person is well versed in roleplaying, and a general good human. I would really prefer to see him set up as staff so we can start populating the HL2RP server with people. Gonna need to fast track a few staff to get it started.

♠Kaviester

Administrator
Staff-Member
+1.
Your scenarios are very in depth and show your experience. Id be happy to see you get a discord interview and shortly after on the staff team.