Two Players Report

ToxicFiend

1. What is your steam name? - ToxicFiend
2. What is the person's steam name and steamid that you are reporting? - STEAM_0:1:103328991 = DatCoolKid, STEAM_0:1:48645717 = DonnyP78
3. Is the person you are reporting a staff or a regular player? - Regular players
4. Can you describe what happened and why you are filing this report? - After seeing them base together multiple times, they started a raid against eachother, Donny killed himself multiple times, and the raid ended after like 30 seconds. I was not in the area but I saw the money tick up, I got the vid of the raid and the suicide text showing up here.
5. Provide any evidence you have! ( Video Link/Screenshots ) -

Edit:
Proof that they were based together, so technically this was Insiding too.

There isn't a lot of physical proof in the video, except seeing someone kill themselves, and the raid end instantly. TheRedSky saw them base together, and this wasn't long after he left, so maybe he can add his two cents...

Thanks!

Last edited:

TheRedSky

Senior-Administrator
Staff-Member
Got a demo from what happened. Also they were in the same faction right before they started the raid, and continued to be in a faction right afterwards.
Case closed
Players will receive a one week ban for Eco boosting, followed by an Eco reset (money, levels, prestige back to start), and a warning.