Not open for further replies.

Weighted

- General -

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? -
Weighted Companion Cube STEAM_1:1:45571905
2. Do you have a Microphone? -

Yes, I do.
3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? -
All weekdays at a minimum 7:30p-2:00a Maximum 3:30p-2:00a, work dependant. Eastern Daylight Time is my timezone (GMT -4)
4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX? -
Yep. Might take a little bit of relearning, but I was a moderator for several communities, though none basewars.
5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech BaseWars? -
To be completely honest, because I love the server. I play, goof off, generally enjoy the playerbase of this server.
6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence? -
Nvidia replay, and could be bothered to set up actual capture software if that is preferred.
7. What are your current in-game hours? -
177hrs 43min
8. How old are you? -
Twenty Two years old

- Scenarios -

1. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do? -
First, freeze the player, so the prop spam can't continue to happen. Second, go to the player and figure out why. If they don't wanna give a reason, probably warn them and keep a close eye on em. If they do give a reason, see if I can't resolve it (though they would probably need a warn either way.) and educate them on the rules.
2. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? -
Depends. If it's racist, gag them (I don't have a very high tolerance for racism), and warn them. If it's not racist I'd attempt to reach out in text chat, if that's not working I'd go to them and actually speak to them, and if that's not working then we'd resort to the gag anyways, and then freeze them (if they are running from daddy Weighted) and let them know that Chat Spam isn't allowed, and that if it keeps up the gag will become timed and that if they continue to recieve warns from us for chat spamming the system will ban them.
3. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? -
1x or 2x verbal warnings to take it to DMs (I understand how heated arguments can get, sometimes you need told twice) Then if it persists, gag em both and give em' a warn. If it persists after that, resort to timed gags. Man, I haven't talked about gags this much since my ex left.
4. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do? -
First time offender, warn about not being allowed to have entities outside their base, then ask them to remove it. If they have done this before, remove it myself, attribute a written warning, and tell them that I'm not mad, just disappointed.
5. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? -
Start recording, and call Daddy Crafted to help me fix the problem. Though, I must say I've not really seen any abuse from the staff of this server. It's why I've stuck around.

-Now for something I think you should include for these applications:
A little bit about myself:
I am a comedian, not by trade. I generally have humor about things, but am perfectly capable of taking things seriously. I work at a fast food restaurant (for now) and generally love doing staffing things. I prefer to try to talk to people rather than just assign warns or bans, and I enjoy a nice sense of team spirit. Mainly, I'm applying because some times of the night that I am on the administration are sleeping or dabbing on their haters, or otherwise busy. But I also love this server. The admin team seems to be fun, and the playerbase is a good time. Always some good rivals for raiding or friends for playing.

--Edited for formatting​

Last edited:

Mr. HeadCrab

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
Wow holy shit that was a lot to take in well then.
I can say that a few scenarios could use a bit of work and other than that I like the way you handled them +1

Love the little about yourself portion you added although if added to staff apps could be an optional thing if well know on the server

Status
Not open for further replies.